Becoming a member is like joining a community. Come make new friends and become involved in the various clubs we promote.
Click here to fill in a Season Pass Application form online.
Season Pass Prices 2013 - After October 31st, 2012
|CATEGORY||Individuals||Couples||Range Pass||Power Carts*|
|Adults (Age 33 - 64)||$1680||$$3150||$168||$616|
|Seniors (Age 65+)||$1575||$2940||$168||$616|
|Intermediate (19 – 32)||$952||N/A||$168||$616|
|Juniors (Age 6 – 18)||$246||N/A||$95||$616|
|Family of 4 or more||$3192||N/A||$336||TBA|
|Corporate (50 – 18 Hole Passes)||$1792||N/A||$168||$616|
|12 Game Punch Card||$448||N/A||$168||N/A|
|Men’s and Ladies Night Punch Cards||$280||N/A||$168||Punch Card|
- Junior and Student members are restricted to tee times after 1:00 pm on weekends and holidays
- Intermediate members are restricted to tee times after 11:00 am on weekends and holidays
All Season’s Pass Memberships include:
- 10% Discount on Pro Shop Merchandise (excluding Golf Balls/not combined with other offers)
- R.C.G.A. Registered Handicap Factor & Online Network Handicapping
- Golf Canada Membership
- Access to Members Dressing Rooms & Facilities
- Club Storage available for Members at $100 for the Season (HST not included)
- Power Cart Storage & Trail Fees: Gas Carts $392; Electric Carts $448
Terms and Conditions
- All new pass holders must sign a ‘Release of Liability’ agreement prior to obtaining their pass.
- Season passes remain the property of Eaglepoint Golf Resort and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the ‘Eaglepoint Golf Etiquette and Code of Conduct’, use of this pass by anyone other than the registered pass holder, or alterations to the season pass will result in cancellation of that pass.
- Season passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We may request identification to verify its validity.
- The ‘Refundable Pass Option’ is only available when purchased concurrently with your season pass.
- Full-Time students over 18 years must be enrolled in three or more classes at a school within Canada at the time of purchase. We require proof (receipt) of registration. Students are excluded from the family count and must apply individually. Students cannot apply online.
- We require new pass holders to show proof of age and address when picking up their passes, even if part of an existing family.
- All age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase. Those turning 65 after the date of purchase but before March 15th. can purchase a Senior Pass.
- Mail-in applications must provide all payments either in full or post dated for the payment plan dates. Applications must be postmarked prior to discount deadline dates.
- Personal information you provide on this form is collected for the purpose of processing your season’s pass application, delivering information and materials related to your season’s pass purchase and for other promotional purposes, and for contact purposes in case of emergency. This information is collected for our internal use and will not be disclosed except as may be permitted or required by law. You may learn more about our organization’s Personal Information Protection Policy at www.golfeaglepoint.com, or by contacting our Personal Information Administrator at (250)573-5547.
- Families of 5 or more pay for the oldest 4 family member passes, and the remaining passes are free*.
- A family consists of parents and/or children 18 and under living at home. Young adults 19 and over must apply individually.
- Family members who qualify as students are excluded from the family count and must apply individually.
* All free season passes are subject to a $19 processing fee.
Refundable Pass Option
The refundable pass option provides you the assurance of a prorated partial refund as outlined below.
- Without purchasing the refundable pass option, passes are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The price of the refundable option is $125 for individual pass holders or $275 for a family. The refund option fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The “Refundable Pass Option” is only available when purchased concurrently with your season pass.
- Eaglepoint Golf Resort will refund the cost of the Season Pass if you suffer an injury or sickness which prevents your participation in golfing.
- Eaglepoint Golf Resort will refund the cost of the Season Pass if your employer transfers you, making it necessary to move your residence outside a 200km / 125 mi radius from the resort, provided that the date of transfer is at least 45 days after the purchase of the season pass. (Kamloops residents only)
- If your parent, spouse, or child is also a refundable pass holder and chooses to cease participation caused by or contributed to by intentional self-injury, non-participation due to emotional disorders or pre-existing conditions unless you are hospitalized; non-participation due to normal pregnancy; or any injury or sickness that does not prevent the participation of golfing.
- If you need to request a refund, we must receive your written request within 15 days of non-participation. We will not accept refund requests after September 1, 2010.
- When presenting your claim, please provide a covering letter of explanation, your 2010 season pass, and a medical certificate providing the date of the first medical treatment and prognosis, stating that you are unable to golf, and the length of time the illness or injury will prevent participation.
- In the event of job relocation, include a letter from your employer within 15 days of notification, stating the location, date and length of relocation.
- All refunds subject to EAGLEPOINT Golf Resort’s discretion and approval – Eaglepoint Golf Resort’s interpretation of the above conditions is final.